Friday, June 12, 2015

Home Base

Welcome to the Home Base of Geek Girl Fit!  

Purpose

The goal Geek Girl Fit is to provide inspiration, support, and motivation for a healthier lifestyle while enjoying Geek fandom and culture.

Content

Posts will focus on health, fitness, and lifestyle tips with the occasional review of a product or game that has the potential to help you reach your fitness goals. My hope it to provide encouragement with a bit of geeky fun. The more you make working out and getting fit enjoyable and fun, the more likely you are to make it a lasting change for the better.

About Me

The girl behind Geek Girl Fitness is a multimedia illustrator working in San Diego, Ca. I have a young family that is a huge part of my inspiration for being fit and healthy. I love attending conventions, cosplaying for fun, enjoy a variety of video games, art and animation, and running themed 5ks. My journey to better health started in 2011. Since then I have had many ups and downs and learned so much. I welcome anyone to join me, no matter what your level of fitness is, and work towards a healthier, geeky you!



No comments:

Post a Comment